Community Association Management provides services to Homeowners’ Associations (HOA’s) throughout the Carolinas. We are currently seeking a (Part-Time) Social Media Specialist (SMS), our Social Media Specialist will be an online ambassador for our company and brands.
The Social Media Specialist needs to be well-versed in social media and experienced using social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and others. The Social Media Specialist will be expected to monitor product and brand activity across a broad range of social networking sites and blogs, cultivate and grow online relationships with key target audiences, and seek new opportunities to integrate social media into our strategic marketing objectives.
What does a Social Media Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and "soft selling" the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!