We are currently seeking a Portfolio Coordinator to join our Charlotte, NC team!
Primary Purpose of the Job
Deliver leadership and top quality portfolio management services to the Self-Managed Homeowner’s Associations we service. Work directly with the Board of Directors / Trustees and the residents of the communities assigned to the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work under the direction of the Association Coordinator Manager in meeting guidelines of Board of Directors.
- May assist in preparation of reports and insurance claims for damages to Association property, including estimated cost of repair and causes repairs to be made in accordance with the Board of Director’s approval if requested.
- Coordinates preparation of the notices and required documentation for annual meetings of the Association.
- Assists in monitoring compliance with rules and regulations of the association.
- May be responsible for soliciting bids or maintenance and construction projects and participates in the selection of contractors and vendors.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual reports and budgets for the associations assigned.
- Tracks all architectural requests made by homeowners and submits to Board or ARC for review.
- Reviews and approves invoices for payment.
- Will manage rental cap administration for associations if required.
- Other duties may be required by Boards such as investigating and reporting on all accidents or claims for property damage and personal injury relating to the ownership and maintenance of the common elements and operation of the Association, including damage to the common elements.
- May also be responsible with prior approval for the Board of Directors for creating service contracts for the furnishing of landscape maintenance, janitorial and maintenance services, water, electricity, gas, telephone, pool maintenance, exterminator service, repairs or reconstruction of structural improvements, preventative maintenance, and such other services deemed to be in the best interests of the Associations and necessary in order to administer the Association in a first class manner in accordance with the Declarations.