Primary Purpose of the Job:
The corporate trainer will develop and provide on-the-job education to newly hired employees as well as enhanced education to current employees to keep everyone up to date on changes in the HOA industry that affect job requirements. In addition, the trainer will provide classroom training for HOA board members and develop an eLearning system for both employees and board members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain/update/create training and process materials
* Ability to use and develop user documentation for software used in the company
* Provide new hire training for new Employees
* Provide additional training for Employees on the Homeowners Association (HOA) industry and company procedures
* Develop and maintain training materials for HOA Board Members
* Provide training for HOA Board Members
* Maintain and Update eManageSuite training guides
* Provide eManage training for HOA Board Members
* Source and setup eLearning system for both internal/external users
* Develop eLearning training for HOA Boards and Employees
Other duties as requested by management
* 40 hour work week typically 8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M Monday through Friday and will require some after hours and weekend work.
* Minimal. General office working conditions.
* Will involve travel to sites, with exposure to normal safety hazards associated with traveling.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO RECRUITERS - NO RELOCATION