Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all General Correspondence for the department.
- Assist in preparing monthly and yearly reports as needed
- Maintain general documents and information for individual homeowner accounts
- Scan and upload documentation into accounting system as required
- Send disclosure letters
- File invoices, check stubs, monthly holding files, and other necessary documentation into the appropriate files
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required.
- At least one year of accounting experience is required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.
40 hour work week typically 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday; Overtime as needed.
Minimal. General office working conditions.