Experience and Skills:
• At least two to four years of related experience is required
• May require eligibility to sit for CPA exam
• Effective communication skills
• A thorough understanding of basic financial statements and accounting rules is required
• Experience working with multiple clients/company books
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and proficiency in Excel is strongly desired
• Exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated problem solving skills are essential
• Works well in a team environment.
• Able to work with a diverse group of people.
Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or three years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CPA Certification is a plus
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE!